Man Lives For Over A Year Without Heart
Stan Larkin got a heart!
He lived 555 days with the SynCardia total artificial heart until a successful heart transplant at the University of Michigan Health system earlier this month.
Source: University of Michigan
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
– The Future of Medicine
– Artificial Foam Heart Shows Potential For Future Custom Organ Replacement
– A Material That Will Patch Damaged Hearts And Provide Muscle For Robots
– Skin-Cell Technique To Build Heart Muscles
– Artificial Heart Implanted To Save A Baby’s Life
– New Heart Muscles Grow From Old Skin Cells
– Wireless Charging For Artificial Heart Pumps
– REAX Reanimation System By Lars Imhof And Marc Binder
– Brain Waves And Heartbeat To Secure Your Password
– ECG Biometrics: Your Personal Heartbeat ID