Bitcoin ATM Converts Any World Currency Into Online Currency
The Hampshire-based company Lamassu has recently unveiled a new ATM prototype at the Bitcoin 2013 Conference in San Jose, California. The device can be programmed to convert any world currency into Bitcoins, the online currency used by websites. To make a transaction the Bitcoin ATM prompts the user to scan a QR code from a phone, so that the machine knows where to send the Bitcoin. Then the user inserts money into the machine and the cash gets converted to Bitcoins and credited to the user’s account. The company’s founders Zach Harvey and Josh Harvey plan to sell the machine to vendors and distributors instead of basing their income on the ATM transaction fees. You can watch a demo of the Bitcoin ATM at the Nashua Liberty Forum.
– CombiBars: Alternative Method Of Payment (+VIDEO)
– PayTango: Payment Method Of The Future Employs Biometrics
– Fingerprint Will Substitute Your Debit Card
– Hotel’s Guests Will Get Their Facebook Profiles Refreshed Automatically
– PayPal Lets You Shop And Pay With Your Fingerprint On The Samsung Galaxy S5
– Use Your Finger Print To Get Money From The ATM