Deus Ex’s Bionic Limbs Are Being Made For Real: 3D Print Yourself A Hand
Deus Ex‘s bionic limbs are being made for real. Eidos Montreal announced that they are working alongside Open Bionics and Razer to bring a series of affordable bionic hands to market.
Open Bionics will use 3D printing to bring these limbs to market, and will be providing its blueprints and designs royalty free, allowing consumers to modify and create them at home.
The use of bionic limbs is a central theme within the upcoming Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, whose protagonist, Adam Jensen, is equipped with his own bionic arm upon which Open Bionic’s new prototype design is based on.
Read more: techradar.com
– Deus Ex
– 3D Printing
– 3D Printers
– HUMAN REVOLUTION â DEUS EX â SHORT FILM
– Behind 2027: The World of Deus Ex: Human Revolution
– Deus Ex Live Action Trailer
– Deus Ex: The Eyeborg Documentary
– Dark Cyberpunk Ambiance â The Enigma TNG (Cyberpunk Music)
– TRUE SKIN by Stephan Zlotescu (Futuristic Short Film)
– H+ Episode 1: Driving Under
– The Future Of Augmented Reality: Life Is A Game.
– Cyberpunk News | Cyberpunk Books | Cyberpunk Games
– Cyberpunk Movies | Cyberpunk Anime