Silicon Valley Start-Up ‘Zume’ Makes Pizza Economical With Robots
A Silicon Valley start-up called Zume has built a robotic pizza-making operation and it can bake your pizza while it is en route in the delivery truck.
Read more: singularityhub.com & money.cnn.com
– Futuristic Kitchens
– The Future of Food
– Meet The ‘World’s First’ Pizza Delivery Robot From Dominos
– 3D Printed Pizza Shown Off At SXSW Eco
– Food Ink – The World’s First 3D-Printing Restaurant
– NASA Is Funding A Project On Making 3-D Food Printer Prototype
– The World’s First Robotic Kitchen
– BratWurst Bot
– Could This Robot Chef Change The Future Of Cooking?
– Japan’s Chef Of The Future Is A Robot
– Home Exploring Robotic Butler Participates In The ‘Cookie vs. Creme’ Campaign