Jumping Water Droplets Could Be the Future of Cooling Computers
Engineers have created a new water-based cooling system that could put an end to electronics crashing and overheating.
– The Future of Computers
– The Future of Data Storage
– Quantum Computing & QC Books
– Optical Computers
– Carbon Nanotube Computers
– Hydrophobic Materials
– Stanford Engineers Build A Water-Droplet Based Computer That Runs Like Clockwork
– Could Water Droplets Be The Basis For A New Computing Concept?
Donate ETH: 0x981FcEAAa895C6cee76D2876e9AfC649Dc0C4c75